Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Rihanna Having Fun With Drake on "What's My Name" Video Set.




Rihanna Having Fun With Drake on 'What's My Name' Video Set
 has shot a music video for single "What's My Name" with  in New York City's Tribeca on Wednesday, October 27, and a photo of them together on the set has surfaced. Brought out by Just Jared, the set pictures captured the twosome sharing a laugh while lounging on a couch.

Of the 22-year-old's vibe with Drake who was once linked romantically to her, an on-set source said, "Ri and Drake looked like longtime pals and got along great. When he arrived on set, she yelled out, 'Drizzy!' And they hugged." For the video shoot, the "Only Girl (In the World)" singer was spotted 
sporting a pair of cutoff jean shorts and a nude low-cut tank.

"What's My Name" is the second single off Rihanna's fifth studio album "Loud", which is due for U.S. release on November 16. The Barbadian beauty has previously described the track produced by Stargate as "young" and "playful". A remix version that features Drake is slated to appear as a bonus cut on her latest effort.

When talking about her collaboration with Drizzy, Rihanna previously gushed, "Drake is the hottest rapper out right now and we've always been trying to work together." She went on, "He's the only person I thought could really understand the melody of the song, and the minute he heard it he said, 'I know exactly what I'm going to do. I love it.' And he did it like three days later." 

No comments:

Post a Comment